Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

28 Oktober, 2010

Promosi HArga Runtuh Sabun TAhan Ngantuk AQuRA !!!


Salam and hi everyone..
I have good news for you!!!!
(n_n)

Are you Ready??

Now, you can get the Aqura soap at a VERy Low PRice EVERRRRR !!!!!

Dont beleive me?
Plis stay tune and check this out!!!
(n_n)

Market price :

Aqura Black Soap

RM 10 (20g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]
RM 30 (100g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]

Aqura Gold Soap

RM 17 (25g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]
RM 65 (100g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]


BUT, HERE IS MY PRICE (JUST FOR YOU!!! )

Aqura Black Soap

RM 8 (20g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]
RM 30 (100g) [INCLUDING POSTAGE COST]

Aqura Gold Soap

RM 15 (25g) [EXCLUDING POSTAGE COST]
RM 65 (100g) [INCLUDING POSTAGE COST]

WHILE STOCK NOT LAST !!! 
Come On!! Hurry Up..!!

Make Your ORDER NOW!!

Through my email, shahidahdd03@yahoo.com

or simple msg inbox me at my facebook by click HERE..



0 ulasan:

Catat Ulasan